registering Bligoo.com, a service of Blue Company
SA, you agree to comply
1. You are responsible for all activity that takes your name such in Bligoo as in the sites supported by Bligoo.
2. You are responsible of keeping your password confidential.
3. You will not abuse, threaten, harass, or intimidate others harmed users Bligoo.
4. You may not use Bligoo services for any illegal purpose or unauthorized. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. Only you are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clip, links that you submit, publish, and exhibit in Bligoo.
6. You may not modify, adapt, or abuse of the technical failures the platform may have, prevent the successful deployment and operation of advertising that Bligoo display or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with Bligoo.
7. You should not send e-mails or unwanted messages to any member of Bligoo ("Spam").
8. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature through Bligoo.
9. You may not, by using Bligoo, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (that includes but not limits the copyright laws).
10. Under no circumstances you can falsely assume the identity of a company, person or institution, we reserve the right to request proof of identity associated with each user account.
The violation of any of these agreements will result in the closure of your Bligoo account. While Bligoo prohibits such conduct and content on your site, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the content posted on sites supported with Bligoo and therefore you can be exposed to such materials and agree to use your Bligoo service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modifying or terminating the Bligoo service for any reason, without notice and at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to provide our services to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to display ads on sites supported with Bligoo.
5. You authorize us to distribute the content that you post in different sections of Bligoo or other sites. This doesn’t mean that we own the content, you are the exclusive owner of the content which you public with the licensing you choose.
Maybe You want to see the extended version